Vision & Mission
Vision :”To become an outstanding Knowledge dissemination centres, at the cutting edge of Engineering and Technology to produce globally acceptable competent professionals”
Placement & Training
The college has a separate Training and Placement Cell, under Training and Placement Officer. The cell also comprises of a group of students of final year.
For admission to B.E./B.Tech. Courses: The student should have passed Karnataka 2nd PUC /12th standard or equivalent examination with Physics and Mathematics along with Chemistry
- Inspiring 28 acres of vast campus, with greenery.
- Qualified and experinced teachers.
- Effective monitoring and counseling of students.
- Moulding of students in all-round personalities.
- Scholarships/Fellowships for the deserved and the needy.
- Fast internet facility and the campus is also WiFi connected.
- Well stacked digital library with abundant books of quality.
- Many interesting books even beyond the syallabus.
- Well equipped laboratories with trained technicians.
- On campus boys hostel with tidy rooms and Mess.
- Girls hostel is located near Navrang Theater in Bangalore City.
- Appropriate Placements will be provided to all students.
- Indoor sports complex and outdoor sports field with Multi-Gym.
- Large cafeteria with Multi Cuisine Menu.
- A fleet of 12 buses which connects the entire city of Bangalore.
- On campus medical facilities.