At Vivekananda Institute of Technology, We value every individual in our care and it is our aim to provide the best possible academic environment in which students can succeed. Our campus has grown from its inception in 1997 to accommodate over 1200 + pupils in first-class teaching facilities which are amid beautifully kept surroundings.
To become an outstanding Knowledge dissemination centre at the cutting edge of Engineering and Technology to produce globally acceptable competent Professionals who will be in the forefront of technological innovations for the benefit of mankind.
- To provide an excellent infrastructure and conducive ambience in the Institute.
- To impart quality technical education combined with ethical values.
- To produce world class Professionals to take up challenging assignments of latest an advancement in technology and engineering.
- To inculcate attitudes for research and developmental activities.
- To leave a legacy for development of next level engineers and technologists.
- Located in a pollution free environment surrounded by lush greenery in a sprawling 26 acres of land
- State of art laboratories that provides advanced engineering skills with trained staff
- Excellent infrastructure with all basic amenities that includes internet & Wi-Fi
- Well stacked central library with national, international journals, with e-books and e learning facility
- Qualified, experienced and dedicated faculty and staff
- Separate boys and girls hostel with tidy rooms and mess at campus
- Smart and digital class rooms
- Well equipped seminar hall with audio-visual system
- Seminar, workshop, conference, SDP, FDP, industry visits, expert lectures etc for students and faculty
- Soft skills, aptitude and pre-placement training
- Regular industry-Academic interaction programs
- Professional career oriented students club established at individual departments to enhance students skill and provide opportunities for participation state-of-art infrastructure sports facility- Football, Tennis, Basketball courts, Multi-Gym etc.,
- CCTV surveillance throughout the campus providing sense of safety and security
- A fleet of 16 buses connecting entire Bengaluru city
- A strong and active alumni base
- Scholarships/fellowships for meritorious and needy students
- Exposure to research
- Regular certificate courses to enhance employability
- Sponsorship to students to participate in co curricular and extracurricular programs at state and national level
- Internship and placement facility
- Effective monitoring and counseling of students
Program Educational Objectives (PEO'S)
- Engineering knowledge
- Problem analysis
- Design/development of solutions
- Conduct investigations of complex problems
- Modern tool usage
- The engineer and society
- Environment and sustainability
- Individual and team work
- Project management and finance
- Lifelong learning