The vision of Department of Electronics and Communication is to provide best professional education through excellent teaching, research and service, thereby creating ideal platform for students, faculty, intellectuals to nurture their skills necessary to succeed in a ever challenging and dynamic environment with the support of state-of-art laboratory facilities, infrastructure and ambience. Our aspirations are both noble and bold that each student respect and cherish what is unique and of infinite value for themselves and others.
We aspire to provide global exposure to both students and faculty, provide training on latest cutting edge technology, soft skill development, personality development leading to overall development so that after course completion and when they are out of college they are well suited in industry / corporate / international scenario.
A student graduating B.E in Electronics and Communication Engineering from Vivekananda Institute of Technology should,
- Continuously enhance their knowledge by pursuing higher studies in multidisciplinary area and grow in multicultural environments.
- Pursue a successful career in utilizing his/her education and to develop as an excellent employee/or as an entrepreneur.
- Be responsible members, understand the human, social and environmental context of their profession and contribute positively to the needs of the society.
- The outcomes of the student in B.E in Electronics and Communication Engineering Programme must demonstrate:
- The knowledge of mathematics, science in the field of Electronics and Communication to solve engineering problems.
- An ability to use research methods to design a system, component or process to meet the desired economic, social and environmental.
- An ability to work efficiently by an individually and in team in multi-disciplinary environment.
- To understand professional and ethical responsibilities in professional engineering practice and to engage in life-long learning.
- The department has signed MOU with SAP Academic University Alliance.
- Every year more than 80% of the UG and PG students are doing project work in reputed companies namely BEL, ISRO, BHEL, etc.
- Dr. Shaila K is the Nodal Officer for BSNL-AICTE Employability Enhancement Training Program.