Department Physical Education & Sports
Excellent sports facilities around the year for overall development of every student. Spacious 2400 Sqft indoor sports complex with separate 850 sq ft multi Gym and 3 acres stadium for games and athletics (tracks and fields) and various courts supports indoor game-badminton, table tennis, chess, carom etc and outdoor games-basket ball, cricket, football, volley ball, throw ball, kho-kho, kabaddi, netball, ball badminton and so on with athletics tracks.
- Support with allowances and colors (jersey, shorts, track shoots etc) along required equipments for the participating students at tournaments at inter college, university, state and national level.
- Separate green rooms for Men and Women are available at Sports complex.
- Coach and Training of various sports and games at campus after class hours (4-6pm)
- Ms. Divya Sara Prakash,
- Secured 3rd place in All India Inter University Fencing [Men and Women] Competition held at Guru Nanak Dev University, Amritsar, Jan 2017
- Represented All India Inter University Fencing Competition held at Patiala Punjabi University March 2018
- Mr. Sanjay.V
- Secured 2nd Place in VTU Taekwondo Competitions 2017-18.
- Secured 1st place in VTU level Taekwondo Competition 2016-17
- Mr. Lokesh PED
- Represented VTU as a manager for All India Inter University Taekwondo Competition (Women) held at Punjab on Feb. 2018.
- VKIT women Badminton team secured 3 place in VTU Bengaluru South Zone Badminton tournament 2016-17.
- 104 VKIT students participated in 12 Events at VTU 2017-18 sports tournaments and 29 students represented VKIT at 18th VTU Intercollegiate Cultural Fest 2018
- Secured 1st Place in VTU Inter-Collegiate Zonal (Bangalore Zone) Kabaddi (Women) Tournaments held at CIT, Gubbi, 2018.
Head of the Department
Mr.Lokesh K T M.P.Ed
Physical Education Director