|Course||Branch/Specialization||Name of the University/Board||Name of the Institute||Year of Passing||Class & % Marks|
|BE||CSE||Mysore University||PESCE, Mandya||1997||62|
Details of Experience
|Sl. No.||From||To||Name of the Institute||Designation||Subjects Taught|
|1||March2017||Till Date||Vivekananda Institute of Technology, Bangalore||Asst. Professor||
‘C’ Programming, Logic Design, DBMS.
Compiler design System software ACA
Analysis and Design of Algorithms
SAN,System modeling and simulation, Graph Theory and Combinotorics
|2||March 2006||March 2017||Vivekananda Institute of Technology, Bangalore||Assistant Professor|
|3||07-06-2000||March 2006||Vivekananda Institute of Technology, Bangalore||Lecturer|
Awards and Recognition
- Prof. P Vanajakshi ,Ms. Veena M.tech Final year student has presented paper at national conference in ACS College of Engineering on 31 March 2015 titled “Signal processing & Computing Networks” Conducted and also awarded as best paper award.Prof. P Vanajakshi ,Ms. Keerthana M M, M.tech Final year student has presented paper at national conference in East West College of Engineering on 29th and 30th April 2015 titled “Authorized Public Auditing Of Dynamic Big Data with Fine Grained Updates On Cloud” Conducted and also awarded as best paper award
Areas of Interest
|Sl. No.||Theory Subjects of Interest to Teach||Areas of Research Interest|
- Two day Workshop on “Compiler Design”, from 19th and 20th February 2009 at VKIT, Bangalore as Convener
- Two day Workshop on “Embedded Computing Systems”, from 27th and 28th July 2009 at VKIT, Bangalore as Convener.
- Three day Workshop on “Advance Computer Architecture and Parallel Computing”, from 29th – 2nd March 2012 at VKIT, Bangalore as Convener.
- Two day Workshop on “DataMining Tools and Techniques”, from 27th and 28th July 2017 at VKIT, Bangalore as Co-Convener.
- International Conference on “Data Engineering and Communication Systems” Held on 30th to 31st Dec 2011 at RNSIT, Bangalore.
- Attended a Short Term Course on Electronics Circuits and Logic Design With Emphasis on pSpice and VHDL” held during 30th-03rd August, 2007 at RNS Institute of Technology.
- Participated in “Mission 10X Workshop” held during 04h-08th May 2009 at the Don Bosco Institute Of Technology, Bangalore, India.
- Participated in “Explore VIN Research Areas” Held on 24th to 26th July 2012 at VKIT, Bangalore.
- Participated in two-day Workshop on “Usage of LaTeX and Scilab/Octave “held during 23rd-24th January, 2013 at RNS Institute of Technology, Bangalore, India.
- Participated in One day Workshop on “Cloud Computing” Held on 8th May 2012 at ALPHA College of Engineering, Bangalore.
- Participated in “The Faculty Enablement Program” held at Infosys, Mysore on January 21st to February 1st 2008.
- Attended Workdhop at VIT, Chennai Campus ,WISSAP-2014,” Winter School On Speech And Audio Processing”, on 17th-20th Jan 2014 at IIT,Hyderabad.
- Attended Workshop, Winter School on Speech and Audio processing(WISSAP), IISc Bangalore, January26-29, 2017.
- Attended Workshop on “Speech Signal Processing” at MSRIT, B’lore, From 2nd Jan 2017 – 4th Jan 2017
|Number of Papers Published in||Number of Papers Presented in|
|Int.Nat. Journal||Nat. Journal||Int. Nat. Conference||Nat. Conference|
|DATE OF BIRTH :: 28-8-1973||AGE: 44||SEX: Female|
|HIGHEST QUALIFICATION: M.Tech|
|ADDRESS PERMANENT/ COMMUNICATION: W/O Chandraiah.C B6,303,”Vishnupriye”, 3BHK 3rd Phase, BDA Jnana Bharathi Residential Enclave, Valegerahalli Kengeri|
|MOBILE NO: 8884050005||e –mail: firstname.lastname@example.org|
|BLOOD GROUP: O+||AADHARA NO : 979740571169|
|Fathers Name: G.Puttaswamy Gowda||Mothers Name: Jayalakshmamma|