Engineering graduates in Computer Science and Engineering will be able to:
- Engineering facts: Apply the knowledge of mathematics, science, engineering fundamentals and an engineering specialization to the solution of complex engineering problems.
- Design/development of solutions: For the public health and safety, and the cultural, societal and environmental consideration, design solutions for complex engineering problems.
- Conduct investigations: Use research-based knowledge and research methods, analysis and interpretation of data and amalgamation of the information to provide valid decisions.
- Tool usage: Select/Create and apply appropriate techniques, resources and modern engineering and IT tools, including forecast and exhibiting to complex engineering activities.
- Ethics: Apply ethical principles and commit to professional ethics and responsibilities and norms of the relevant scientific and/or engineering practices.
- Individual and team work: Function effectively as an individual and as a member or leader in diverse teams and in multidisciplinary settings.
- Communication: Make effective presentations and give and receive clear instructions. Communicate effectively on complex engineering activities with the engineering municipal.
- Project management and finance:Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of the engineering and management principles and apply these to one’s own work as a member and leader in a team to manage projects and in multidisciplinary environments.
- Solve Computational Problems: Apply the theoretical foundations of Computer Science and Engineering in modeling solutions to the real world problems.
- Software System Design and Development: Design and develop the application software systems that meet the automation needs of society and industry.
PROGRAM SPECIFIC OUTCOMES (PSOs)
PSO 1: Capability to exhibit analytical & logical skills and relate Mathematical knowledge and Computer Science and Engineering to intend, develop, test and maintenance of software solutions.
PSO 2: Ability to identify, formulate and resolve the social problems by using innovative ideas in computer technology.