Analog & Digital Electronics Laboratory:
- This laboratory course enables students to get practical experience in design, assembly and evaluation/testing of analog components and digital circuits.
- It enhances knowledge in learning of circuits like Flip flops ,clipper, clamper etc. by practical usage & by simulation package Pspice and VHDL.
- It helps in understand the working and implementation of ALU.
- Acquire knowledge of JFETs and MOSFETs Operational Amplifier circuits and their applications.
- Analyze the performance of JFETs and MOSFETs , Operational Amplifier circuits .
- Apply the knowledge gained in the design of Counters, Registers and A/D & D/A converters.
Data Structures with ‘C’ Laboratory:
- This laboratory course enables students to get practical experience in design, develop, implement, analyze and evaluation/testing of : Linear data structures and their applications such as Stacks, Queues and Lists,
- Non-Linear Data Structures and their applications such as Trees and Graphs, Sorting and Searching Algorithms.
- The students will be able to implement all the applications of Data structures in a high-level language.
- The students will be able to choose the appropriate data structure for solving real world problems with optimum solutions.
Design & Analysis of Algorithms Laboratory with C++:
- This laboratory course enables students to get practical experience in design, develop, implement, analyze and evaluation/testing of the asymptotic behaviors of functions.
- Design and develop code for different algorithm design techniques like : Divide-and-Conquer, Dynamic programming, Greedy paradigm, Graph algorithms etc.
- The students will be able to choose the appropriate algorithm for solving real world problems with optimum solutions.
- The students can analyze and compare the asymptotic behavior of functions.
Microprocessors & ARM Laboratory
- This laboratory course enables students to get practical experience in design, develop, implement, analyze and evaluation/testing of internal organization of INTEL 8086 Microprocessors, ARM Processor and Assembly Language Programs using the instruction sets of processors.
- The students will be able to perform the interfacing of the processor with various peripheral devices like LED displays, Keyboards.
- Students will be able to explain 80×86/ARM instruction sets.
- Students can design and implement programs written in 80×86/ARM.
Data Base Applications Laboratory
- This laboratory course enables students to get practical experience in design, develop, implement, analyze and evaluation/testing of the role of a database management system in an organization.
- Students will understand basic database concepts, including the structure and operation of the relational data model.
- Students will be able to construct simple and moderately advanced database queries using Structured Query Language (SQL).
- Students can successfully apply their knowledge on logical database design principles, including E-R diagrams and database normalization.
- Students understand the concept of a database transaction and related database facilities, including concurrency control, backup and recovery.
- Students Operate with different database management systems applications using Oracle 8i and Visual Basic (VB) will provide an Industry Knowledge on Database.
System Software & Operating Systems Laboratory
- The laboratory course enables the students to understand the fundamental concepts in system software and provides the skills needed for developing the software application.
- The students can have knowledge of the underlying the assembler, Lexical analyzer (LEX) and Parser (YACC).
- The students are exposed towards use of Shell commands, Shell constructs, shell programming language, utilities.
- It also provides the students to get practical experience on operating system CPU scheduling algorithms, synchronization etc.
The lab covers the details of the OpenMp Programming.
Computer Graphics & Visualization Laboratory
This laboratory course enables students to get practical experience in design, develop, implement, analyze and evaluation/testing with all aspects of producing images using a computer.
- Understanding of computers and interpretation of data has been made easier because of computer graphics. Computer graphic development has a significant impact on many types of media and has revolutionized animation, movies and the video game industry.
- This lab enables the students to perform graphics manipulation of visual and geometric information using computational techniques.
- It focuses on the mathematical and computational foundations of image generation using OpenGL Functions.
- This laboratory course on computer networking focuses on practical experience on TCP/IP and UDP protocol ranging from how bits are modulated on wires and in wireless to application-level protocols.
- It also explains the principles of how to design networks and network protocols. It also introduces the fundamental concepts of computer networking; topics include error detection and correction, multiple-access,bandwidth allocation, routing, internetworking, reliability, quality of service, naming, content delivery, and security.
- It also provides how the internals of the Internet work to support the networked applications. It will provide practical usage by simulation package NS228/OPNET, NS2, NCTNUS 6.0.
- The Web programming Laboratory gives an overview of how the web works, as well as description of many of the most widely used web technologies.
- The Students will be able to build a static web site using only XHTML and supports object oriented programming. It provides practical experience on HTML document involving a variety of element types including hyperlinks, images, lists, tables, and forms.
- Use of CSS to implement a variety of presentation effects in HTML and XML documents including explicit positioning of elements.
- Demonstrate techniques for improving the accessibility of an web page through PHP, Perl and MYSQL.
Conducted Labs : In-house Project Lab