The Students belonging Minorities Communities (Muslims Sikhs, Jains Christians, Buddhist, Parsis) who have applied scholarship (Fresh/Renewal) under National Scholarship Portal (https: Scholarships.gov.in) are required to submit the hard copies to the scholarship section within 26.10.2020 for further Process Otherwise the scholarship will not be sanctioned from the dept. visit www. scholarship.gov.in for information.
After online filling the Uploaded Documents to be submitted to the Minority dept. for approval with a copy to scholarship dept. for further process.
- Online application
- Previous Year Marks Cards
- Income Certificate and Caste Certificate
- CET Order (Fresher’s Only)
- Aadhar Card
- Photocopy of 1st Page bank Pass Book
- Fee Paid Receipt
- Mandate form
Last date for filling online application 31.10.2020
- Students are requested to go through Instructions carefully before filling the online application. Application received after the last date will be rejected. Hard copied must be submitted to Scholarship section before 26.10.2020. If any doubts in filling online application you can contact scholarship section, VKIT
- Students are eligible to apply for only one scholarship sanctioned under Government during their course of study and not to apply for multiple benefits.