Department: Mechanical Engineering
- To exhibit various innovative projects by final year students of college.
- Provide a platform to the students of all branches to upgrade their knowledge in interdisciplinary branches.
- Reward the best project and motivate the students towards being innovative.
About the Event
Project exhibition-2019 was organized by Mechanical Department. Dr Ashwin C Gowda, Assistant Professor, VTU was the chief guest for the program. Dr Kumar K, Principal, VKIT and Dr Ashwin C Gowda inaugurated the program and also addressed students on the importance of conducting such events. Students from all the branches exhibited their final year projects. It was a platform to display final year student’s innovative skills and also to enhance interdisciplinary knowledge.
- Extend their learning experience by designing projects and providing them with opportunities to enhance their CV and employability.
- Demonstrate a sound technical knowledge of their selected project topic.
- Undertake problem identification, formulation and solution.
- Design engineering solutions for complex problems utilizing a systems approach.
- Communicate with engineers and the community at large in written and oral forms.
- Demonstrate the knowledge skills and attitude of a professional engineers.
Event Date: 24th May 2019
Chief Guest: Dr. Ashwin C Gowda