- Guest lecture by Dr. N Munirudrappa, Professor in Civil Engineering, DSCE, Bangalore on “Failures of Structures due to Natural Hazards and Remedies” on 09-05-2018.
- Guest lecture by Mr. Bharath Gowda and Mr. Ravishankar Gowda, on “Design of Buildings Subjected to Seismic loading” on 25-04-2018.
- Conducted Guest lecture by Dr. Shivalingaiah, Former President Karnataka State Pollution Control Board, on 15-09-2015 in view of Engineer’s Day.
- Conducted Guest lecture by Dr. J M Chandra Kishan, Professor of Civil Engg, IISc, Bangalore and Dr. K V Lokesh, Prof of Civil Engg, Dr. AIT, Bangalore on 15-09-2014 in view of Engineer’s Day.
- Conducted technical fest events quick surveying and AutoCAD drafting as part of Scimagination 2018.
- Conducted technical fest events AutoCAD drafting and Staad Pro applications for Structural problems as part of Scimagination 2017.
- Conducted technical fest events quick surveying and AutoCAD drafting as part of Scimagination 2016.
- Students of the department visited “Railway station, Kengeri, Bangalore” to get knowledge of Railway engineering on 12/03/2018.
- Students of the department visited KRS dam to get exposure on Hydraulics structures and Irrigation analysis on 03/05/2016.
- Students of the department visited KRS dam to get exposure on Hydraulics structures and Irrigation analysis on 24/04/2015.
8th Sem Project Exhibition was conducted at College level on 23/05/2018 in the department.
- Soft skill/ Placement program conducted for 4th & 6th Sem students (Weekly 4 Hours) from 29th Jan 2018 to 10th May 2018.