The first batch of students of VKIT have graduated in ——–YEAR. The first batch of students have been instrumental in starting the Alumni Association in ——YEAR with a membership of over —- with a motto:
- Alumni to come back & interact with students
- Alumni to take sense of pride & responsibility for doing good things at VKIT
- To spread awareness about the progress and achievements of VKIT to create opportunities for current students.
- Getting assistance from alumni for placement activities.
- Provide assistance to certain deserving students to help them complete their education.
VKIT is committed to support professional growth & strengthen friendship & continue your connection with fellow graduates & to allow the opportunity for involvement with various activities of the association.
This association offers alumni the chance to keep up with happenings at VKIT & interact in more than one way, & to bring you closer to your fellow talented classmates as well as to college life.You can celebrate with classmates, investing time & energy in association activities which open doors to new experience & new friends.
Instituting awards to reward excellence in academics and extra curricular activities has been one of the major activities of VKIT.
|SI. No.||Name of the Faculty||Designation & Department||Contact No|
|2.||Dr. D.V.Chandrashekar||Vice Principal|
|3.||Mrs. Bhagyalakshmi .N||Asso. Prof, Dept of ECE|
|4.||Mr. Shivananda C.S||Asst. Prof, Dept of CSE|
|5.||Mr. Ajith Kumar V Gaddi||Branch Manager, IBM|
Training Programs held in the year 2016 – 2017
- Soft skills and Aptitude program for B.E final year students (2016 – 2017 passing out batch).
- Personality development and Soft Skills program for B.E 3rd year students (2017 – 2018 passing out batch).
- Business Communication Skills program for B.E 2nd year students (2018 – 2019 passing out batch).
- Induction and Personality Development programs for B.E 1st year students (2019 – 2020 passing out batch-In August Last week).